When you shop at our website store, we want you to be confident that your personal information will remain private and protected.
- When you purchase something from our website store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
- When you browse our website store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
- Email marketing with your permission, we may send you emails about our website store for new products and other updates.
How do you get my consent? When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
How do I withdraw my consent? If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us online.
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
How We Store Your information
Your Personal Information is protected. This site using encryption technologies required by law and by the PCI Data Security Standard.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). All sensitive/credit information provided is transmitted through a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, and then encrypted to our payment gateway provider. After the transaction, your private information (credit card and financial information) will not be stored on our server.
Functional Cookies: These improve the functional performance of our site and make it easier for you to use. For example, cookies are used to remember your language, previously viewed products and certain page preferences such as sort order. These cookies qualify as persistent cookies, because they remain on your device for us to use during your next visit to our website.
Targeting Cookies: These record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed to recognize you as a previous visitor and to track your activity on the website and other websites you visit. These cookies qualify as persistent cookies, because they remain on your device for us to use during your next visit to our website.
We collect the following personal information from you
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Billing Information such as credit card number, and billing address
- Unique Identifiers such as user name, account number, password
- Preferences Information such as product wish lists, order history, marketing preferences
- Fulfill your order
- Send you an order confirmation
- Respond to customer service requests
- Administer your account
- Send you a newsletter
By using and browsing our website, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use our website.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.